Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wait. That didn't sound right?! Oliver you are the man! Thanks for being a great SlingPal from my first days on the Forum. Words are not good enough to describe what you see here. Too cool for school!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
Holy Moses!!

I reckon that C5 guy is alright.

I know I am better for knowing you both.

Imma probably get out that tiny walnut tomorrow, Mo. The one one sent me.

And C5 gave me a sling wallet that I carry ere'day. It has a magnet ammo holder.

Congratulations!

·
Mojave Mo
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm so happy it arrived to you safely! What do you think of the grip? I was amazed when I first handled one! Let Us know how it shoots! Happy sling'n and Sling-On!
The grip is almost super natural. Almost galactic in a sense. Also my favorite flavor of Orange Creamsickle. Is BoneGrip still in the sling game?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I'm so happy it arrived to you safely! What do you think of the grip? I was amazed when I first handled one! Let Us know how it shoots! Happy sling'n and Sling-On!
The grip is almost super natural. Almost galactic in a sense. Also my favorite flavor of Orange Creamsickle. Is BoneGrip still in the sling game?
Yah its a real comfy grip. That's my go to when I have a long session! Terry Taylor on the slingshot community makes 'em. I haven't seen any posts of one's he recently made since his move last year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.