Slingshots Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
Thirty miles from us is West Lafayette Indiana and Purdue University. Purdue university and the city of West Lafayette are mandating mask.In West Laf it’s a $100.00 fine the first time without a mask, and $500.00 for everyone after that. The price of beef has risen quite a bit, but other foods are reasonable. Spray disinfectant is really scarce. Hope everyone stays safe

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
If you’re having a bad day, watch a soap opera‍♂ the term soap opera came from radio telecast and was sponsored by soap manufacturers. I see why, because most of them should wash their mouth out with soap

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
Whoa this is a bunch of I sent a PM to the person that doesn’t know if I’m real. I’m totally sick of this He said She said. Damn I hate when I get pissed.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
I'm sorry, but Im still pissed I'm just fed up with this whole deal. I still think you guys are great, So I will agree to disagree. My family does their best to protect ourselves, if that in turn protects others, then that's a bonus.

I think this post is a useful tool to get the truth of what's really going on in our world.

To me it's like talking about Alzheimer's. It's good to talk about It to help those being affected by this miserable disease, but not funny.

I hope this post stays on the Forum, and no I don't think it should change. I'm not reading it, or liking anyone's replies. We all have our rights, and mine is not to read it.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
The forum member I sent a PM to replied and we got things straightened out. My bad‍♂ There was no excuse for my quick temper response. We can’t erase things every time there is a little glitch, that’s how we learn.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
While eating lunch I felt like someone was looking at me. I look over and my wife says “you proud of yourself‍♂“ I reply, I have posted my mouth gets me into trouble But to answer her question, “no Im not proud of myself” Here is where it turns on me “ She ask, did you learn anything” I reply probably not‍♂

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
The thing about this chaotic world is the uncertainty and the lack of working together, and the news media. Don’t know what to believe anymore. I keep as isolated as I can in my small group of friends and family. I was born in the 1950’s, and most, not all people worked together. I know several people today that their attitude is “I’ve got mine, F#&% you”

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
Just calling it as I see it. Went to the big box store to pick up items not in our small town. The store has the aisles marked with arrows pointing which way to go. We are meandering down the aisle and here comes two different carts headed our way. A young man maybe ten says "excuse me, but you are going the wrong way" The genius pushing the cart says, it's ok I'm an adult I told the young man he was correct, and the genius was disrespectful.

Before we leave the store we stumbled on another inconsiderate Huge man riding one of the stores electric carts. I refer to this man as huge, so you Will to understand where this is going. His butt and legs stuck out so far on each side that when a cart going the wrong way tried to pass the electric cart, the electric cart literally knocked off several jars of mayonnaise, breaking all of them. The man in the cart stated,, "oh well someone will clean it up" If this cart would have been abiding by the rules, the electric chair might not have hit the mayo. Or here's a thought, if one or the other would have stopped and let someone through‍♂

Make all the rules you want, if people don't follow them, then it's a free for all. At least we would know anything goes.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
When I was a lot younger(I know Blah Blah Blah) things would not be run by a bunch of Mandy pansy’s. By that I mean you mess with the wrong guys and outside you would go.Been there done that Nowadays it’s, (I’ll call the police on you)

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
I’ve had friends pass away from drug overdose, and suicide from depression and drugs. The statement that I finally got my question answered was “They seemed so happy” The term “walk a mile in my shoes” says it all.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
There was this customer that goes in the
parts store and walks up to the counter. Not realizing everyone but the one counterman had snuck off when they seen the disrespectful customer enter the store. The customer ask the counterman if there was anyone there that knew anything. The counterman replied "Yes" but they left when they seen you enter the store.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
This is going to be ugly before it’s over. The city of west Lafayette and Lafayette are mandating everyone wear a mask as of 7-20-20. My wife takes her Mom out for a short ride and picks up our lunch. As she pulls up to the pickup lane she hears this couple (old enough to know better) tell the waitress they do not have to wear a mask, because it’s a free country. The waitress apologizes, and tells the couple it’s company policy. The couple start raising their voice, and my wife says (I wish my husband was here‍♂ ( The man hears her, and says “I’ll wait, go get him) My wife text me to tell me they are stopping by another store before heading home She looks at Mr. mouth and says he is on his way Mr. mouth says your husband is lucky, I have to go‍♂ Mouth was right, he probably would have beat me to a pulp

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
The mail carriers are drastically overwhelmed with extra mail since this Pandemic started. Rumors has it that no more overtime, so the mail not delivered in the mail carriers regular hours will go back to the post office and will be delivered the next day. Well how many days can they roll mail over. The ole snowball affect. If I was a betting man, I would say the heads of the post office will soon be politicians.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.