Slingshots Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
LOL!!!! :D

At the school I work, they SPECIFICALLY demand that doors and/or windows be open, to renew air in the classrooms.

Kids are already complaining with cold. And we're not in the coldest months yet, by Portugal standards...

I really have to laugh at some of these rules!!

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Fact-checkers are one of the most disgusting and biased things on the Internet today.

It was one of the reasons I've left Facebook.

In reality, Democracy only seems to exist if it complies with what "they" want. There's no Democracy at all...

Political correctness has reached, in my opinion, to an unbearable point in today's society.

The fear of being ostracized for telling what you feel or think is something out of a dystopian novel.

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Trusting the vaccine made by the same country that engineered and spread the virus is like buying your ammunition from your enemy . :iono:
My vacine: Portuguese Red Wine, from the South of Portugal (Alentejo)

Thoroughly tested, with good results. 97% efficacy, from the best batch of Mediterranean sun-bathed grapes.

I can dispense some doses to you, not too many though... vials are very fragile to export.

cartuxa-reserva.jpg

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Trusting the vaccine made by the same country that engineered and spread the virus is like buying your ammunition from your enemy . :iono:
My vacine: Portuguese Red Wine, from the South of Portugal (Alentejo)

Thoroughly tested, with good results. 97% efficacy, from the best batch of Mediterranean sun-bathed grapes.

I can dispense some doses to you, not too many though... vials are very fragile to export.

cartuxa-reserva.jpg
Don't worry about posting.

Just as soon as were allowed out again I'll come and pick some up again in person.
LOL!!! That's the spirit :D

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
I've been self-quarantined since the words "Covid 19" and "Coronavirus" came out. I'll be 76 years old in April, and I've too many things to enjoy doing before I croak.

So, I very rarely leave my house, not even spending time in my patio.

First thing that I noticed is that my lips became and remained quite dry for some time - not very good for a guy who toots with flutes.

And lately, my dog's dander has been making my nose miserable, very miserable. It sneezes and runs (the nose, not the dog) but gets nowhere. "Claritin" and I have become very acquainted.

I'll be receiving my booster shot February 17. After that, I won't be afraid to leave the house, and open some windows when I'm home.

...and I'll ride my Kawasaki more... :wave:

THWACK!

attachicon.gif
IMG_53521.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_53521.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_87771.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_70942.JPG

One of theses days I'll learn how to "attach" images correctly...
That last image you've posted is supposed to be any medical advance on vaccination??

...because it sure boosted my immunity :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.