Slingshots Forum banner

601 - 620 of 643 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
World Health Organization certifies China's second vaccine (SinoVac) as okay for use. SinoPharm (which I got) was the only other Chinese vaccine certified by the WHO until now.

This enables both Chinese vaccines to be part of the COVAX program, giving China enormous clout in the "vaccine wars". Third Chinese vaccine will also be certified soon.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Further evidence that Chinese vaccines work. Our graph goes down again. This is after we just vaccinated 11 million people (400,000 a day). World positivity rate is around 6%. Ours has gone down to 3.7%.

Screenshot_2021-06-02 Top Banner New - Infogram.png

With more and more places around the world starting to use and trust Chinese shots, the outstanding protection efficacy of the shots has refuted Western media's long-existing smear campaign and doubt-raising over China-made vaccines.

And yes, they protect against the Brazilian mutation and probably against the Indian virus too (still being tested). What they can't protect against is people trying to use cow dung as a cure (Chinese vaccines are banned in India anyway).

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
My localities situation? I dunno, I stopped paying attention. I wear the mask. Gonna wait on the shot because I never buy the first model of anything. Honestly, I think there's something weird about the entire thing. Can't put my finger on what exactly and I'm not saying there isn't a virus. But something doesn't add up. Call it intuition I suppose. Or stupidity. Guess we'll see!

·
Banned
629 Posts
Maryland's Governor sent out emails on March 19, 2021 announcing that the State had recieved funding from the Feds called 'The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021' to pass along to those already on unemployment until September 4, 2021. The email was full of self promoted backslaps that they are working for you, bla, bla, bla. To many it was seen a a sigh of relief.

Yesterday Maryland's Govenor sent out an email saying he was stopping 'The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021' early, on July 4th 2021. I had to chuckle. at the date he chose. The way I see it, that is Federal monies already given to Maryland for this purpose......What he did not share is what he was doing with those monies after the Fourth of July this year. I think I will call a lawwyer. I would rather a lawyer take it all in retainers than them get away with it.

This type of behaivor in known as 'Indian-Giving'. I was taught by my family that it is a dishonorable act. You never hear it called out any more, but to me it is worse than being a Racicist. Racism is an attitude that takes place in ones mind......Indian-Giving and Discrimination are overt acts that take place in the real world. Most folks that are called Racist, today, have absolutely no way to truly Distriminate against anyone.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Pretty boring here as NM has really low numbers and I am a month plus out from the second jab. A couple months out from knowing anyone who died from it so thankful for that, and hopeful that we can finish this off instead of keeping it festering long enough for a vaccine beating variant to pop out. One thing mother nature and I have in common- give us enough chances and we may figure it out.

·
Banned
629 Posts
Pretty boring here as NM has really low numbers and I am a month plus out from the second jab. A couple months out from knowing anyone who died from it so thankful for that, and hopeful that we can finish this off instead of keeping it festering long enough for a vaccine beating variant to pop out. One thing mother nature and I have in common- give us enough chances and we may figure it out.
Trump Won, China Lied.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Indian leader sez on TV (now it's on YouTube), "I asked a NASA scientist 'what is the best way you know of protection against radiation?'... and the American said 'Cow dung, of course. Rub it all over yourself and jump into a ditch right before your enemy drops the big one on you'...."

I have no idea what kind of "NASA scientist" the Indian minister talked to (and why would NASA give advice on nukes?) ... but I do know American style humor when I see it. :rolling:

Trust the Indians to take it seriously. :slap:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
There is a reason why Pakistan is exactly one day OLDER than India.

British didn't understand what was the hurry to split from India... we told them "even one more day is too much". So we got Independence a day early.... just to make a point. :rofl:

It's all about who can have cheese-burgers and who can't. :neener:

My brother made this video long ago when we didn't have mobile phone cameras. So please excuse the quality of the video:

I love "hunter beef" (shredded beef marinated in lemon) and have some of these kind of burgers every week. These guys.. "Hanifia burgers"... have been selling the very same cheese-burgers since last 100 years.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts

And then Indians wonder, "Why are we getting COVID so bad?????"

Or .."Why isn't the vaccine we make, working???"

THAT is why.

1. Cow dung will NOT bring you luck.

2. Cow dung will NOT protect you against atomic radiation.

3. Cow dung will NOT protect you against COVID-19.

4. Cow dung is NOT a good raw material for making a vaccine.

There is a reason why I said here that I would not use Astra-Zeneca vaccine if it's made-in-India.. have ZERO trust if it comes from THEM. The one we got here now is not made-in-India as far as I know.... but I had already been vaccinated by the time it was available so the question didn't matter anyway.

·
Registered
529 Posts
NM jumped on the bandwagon of states offering a lottery for those who got vaccinated- a couple $1M prizes I think. Heard a news story about another state (WV maybe?) doing similar but adding college scholarships as some of the prizes. I guess they are figuring they can bribe some they couldn't convince.

Happily those who already got jabbed are automatically entered. A free entry into a game with better odds than powerball for something I already did. Can't complain too much about that. Still long odds, but a round of slings on my if I get lucky.

601 - 620 of 643 Posts