Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some brown black G10 couple years now . It never came brown both sides the place I got it from is geared to knife makers . So one side is ground down a bit . Was not sure if just try as is or bring it to the black or stick something on top . Well it’s not best weather to hang outside and bring down and did feel like waiting epoxy to dry so just went with it .
Actually don’t look all bad I live with it . Done binding post so match up to the cammo guy 😎 thanks for looking guys
Cutting mat Textile Line Knife Material property

Product Guitar accessory Plant Wood Line

Hand tool Tool Finger Thumb Art

Hand Light Mesh Gesture Nail

Guitar accessory String instrument accessory Tool Wood Musical instrument accessory

Plant String instrument accessory Guitar accessory Tree Musical instrument accessory

Musical instrument String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory Guitar accessory

Hand Finger Gesture Thumb Nail

Gesture Finger Thumb Nail Handwriting

Musical instrument String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory Guitar

· Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks excellent Jason. One of these days I’ll have to snag one of them off of you with the thumb posts. Haven’t tried that attachment style yet.
Thanks Ryan 👍🏻 what I like about the posts is you don’t need tools you don’t need a piece of sting and you don’t feel band grooves and pretty low profile slip into pocket and will not come untied going in and out pockets . Best part no cutting band grooves . This got be my 5 frame at least never had anything funky go on with ripping at the post . Now I have not tied say like 1/4 cut bb band set maybe run into a problem or maybe not 🤷‍♂️ heck you have leather tab and tubes I done that works well .
Maybe next summer we figure something out don’t have be g10 I got lots stuff kicking about

1 - 20 of 32 Posts