Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started with a wooden spoon that was being thrown out at work,because of a crack in the lower handle,and this is what happened to it :) waiting on the 17th to shoot it,but i think it will hit as well as the wolf does,just got bigger*ears* for whider bands

Attachments

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
started with a wooden spoon that was being thrown out at work,because of a crack in the lower handle,and this is what happened to it :) waiting on the 17th to shoot it,but i think it will hit as well as the wolf does,just got bigger*ears* for whider bands
Impressive repurposing! It looks really good. If you had just shown me the finished frame I would not have guessed what it once was...

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Impressive repurposing! It looks really good. If you had just shown me the finished frame I would not have guessed what it once was...
Thank You :)

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
Hey skarrd, would you mind if I drop you PM? I have a question about the slingshot you have pictured above :)

Reactions: skarrd
1 - 20 of 20 Posts