Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Thank you, Crazy Canuck .

Juat out of the blue I get a message and I agree...reluctantly, because I am contrary or something (I have some mail that I have put off sending out. Don't want to get too far behind).

He has a Bill Hays Mini Taurus OTT if I want to try it out! What?! He has never met me, but nailed my style preferences. I talk a lot about my arthritic hands...

So here is what I think of the new smaller Hays flip.

*Low forks and wide by my standards are easy on the hands...easy pull.
*I was surprised by how easily I could instinctively shoot and hit with it.
*Prices well! (Especially for me. It was a gift/trade)
*Bill Hays designed and produced. Quality on accounts.

I'll try do a proper review soon.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I have told some people that showed an interest that if you are an active member of the SlingWorld you are likely to be given a piece of Art that you could not afford to buy. Blank stares. Keep on Rockin' SlingFolk! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is almost like you threw straight to my mailbox, buddy! Hahaha...

We are kind of spoiled in The U.S. our post service...and I have never had a bad experience with Canadian Post either.

I need to do some mailing to Mexico and see what's up down there.

Estoy aprendiendo mas Espanola por los deportiva de tiraschinas...No transloator, so if tu hablas Español please correct me.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Another fine transfer of goods between slingers, what more can I ask for with my morning coffee??

Enjoy man and good on ya Canuck! ????

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Yes this forum is awesome! Great guys, great shooters, great builders, great slingshots, and great friendships!

Sling On brothas!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts