Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
Now that I've shot this for a while, I can recommend it. It's big, so if you have small hands you can scale it. If you own any of BunnyBuster's larger models (like the Hamermill) that's about the size of this one.

The one shown below is made out of 3/4-inch plywood.

Attachments

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,580 Posts
Now that I've shot this for a while, I can recommend it. It's big, so if you have small hands you can scale it. If you own any of BunnyBuster's larger models (like the Hamermill) that's about the size of this one.

The one shown below is made out of 3/4-inch plywood.
Bill
I like the big frames.
You can set em up with big power.

·
11,147 Posts
It's simple, like all my designs. But I think you will like it. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

@ E-shot: I printed that out. Man, that is significantly smaller, yet it looks like I could shoot with it too. Maybe I will cut one out today -- it's snowing out again!

Edit: Okay, Irfan, I cut it out. It's too small for me to shoot comfortably when I hold it as designed, that is, with the handle curving into my hand. When I reversed it, however, and made the handle curve away, it worked like a Bill Hays design and became nice and comfy for a small frame. I kinda like it. I included the holes for tubes and lanyard, too. Cool. I will post when it's finished. Thanks, man!

·
Premium Member
1,895 Posts
Here is a photo of both sizes side by side for comparison. They are only rough finished, but shoot nicely. The small version is small done in black walnut. The large one is khaya mahogany.

Thanks Dayhiker

Attachments

·
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, those look nice. I cut a small one out of plywood, too. I drilled it out for chinese tubes as well a ott capability. I'm going to arm it with the tubes first. It's pretty cool that size.

That's a real nice job FlippinOut. You make me proud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.