Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Had the pleasure of building this custom one-off chalice for our good friend @Reed Lukens!
this one sports an anodized aluminum upper and a bronze, g10, micarta handle. Can also shoot about any setup with slots for looped tubes, wave for singles and full band grooves. Thanks for the support brother, and I hope you love it!
Musical instrument Plant Saw chain Branch Wood
Wood Musical instrument Writing implement Tool Office supplies
Eye Plant Goggles Wood Trunk
Wood Eyewear Plant Goggles Audio equipment
Wood Tool Hand tool Grass Saw
Wood Bottle Glass bottle Tints and shades Trunk
Bicycle fork Wood Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Recreation
Wood Grass Bottle Musical instrument Natural material

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I鈥檝e seen this frame splashed all over the nightly news but haven鈥檛 seen one comment asking about the counter-fork tip angles. Of course Natty鈥檚 are frequently cut accordingly due to the direction of the stick. However I am almost confident I haven鈥檛 seen this designed into a fork like this. Can you or Reed give us a hint as to the concept and benefit of this layout? What am I missing?
Just what Reed said! Took the original, then Reed鈥檚 custom dimensions, little doodling and this is what turned up:) Gesture Font Diagram Terrestrial plant Parallel
Mirror Gesture Grey Font Rectangle

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Geez. I鈥檝e been cutting the tops of my Chalice鈥 long enough to forget that is how it was originally designed. In fact I鈥檓 not sure I have even shot a 鈥榩roper鈥 Chalice!? 馃槼
Haha, I mean cut the tops straight and round off the bottom of the handle and you have dayhikers little plinker. That in fact, is what most people make when they call it a 鈥渃halice鈥. I do love the plinkers, and I have my own take on one, but there is something special about the chalice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts