Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is one in Bamboo that I just finished last night. It has a 2 1/8 fork width measured inside. I have been wanting to make one for a while and finally got around to it. I took it out and shot it at a target and am pleased with the results.
DSCN0699.JPG DSCN0697.JPG DSCN0698.JPG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Looks GREAT !! It takes allot of time to get a catty that fits that good !! GREAT JOB !

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
That's great. I can see how everybody here's influencing each other's work.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Well done Smitty. I have yet to attempt one of those. Thought about it, but I guess my likeness to traditional forks has kept me from making one.

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all of your comments. I shot it several hundred rounds today and my left thumb never hurt or got tired. That is where I give out first and then have to change my grip to keep shooting. I may never make one again, because it took about six hours to get it all done, but I will be shooting this one quite a bit. I guess I should never say never because even now I'm wondering how it would feel on a wide frame, pure target rigged slingshot. Ha!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Looks like it rides like a Cadillac if you know what I mean.

Another nice one, Smitty.

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I started another one this morning on a wide fork. I just had to try it out. Here is where I'm at so far:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts