Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got my custom PP from Joey J5. I told Joey that I wanted it to be OTT and green and black in color. As for the rest, I didn't have anything particular in mind and told him to use his imagination. Man am I glad Joey has a great imagination! Made up of green and black layered G10. The palm swells are clear resin with a slice of cholla cactus on one side, and the other has cholla in a cloudy blue resin with aluminum shavings for added effect. Fit and finish are outstanding. I was surprised at how small it really is. Pictures made it seems bigger and a bit chunky, but it is very slim.Will easily fit in a shirt pocket and you would probably forget it's there. I have fairly large hands and it is super comfortable to hold. I am extremely happy with the result! I stayed up until 3am shooting it! Banded with 6.5" active TBG and a micro fiber pouch. Was spitting out 3/8 steel with authority and accurately. I was able to move my indoor range back to 24 feet. I was shooting at my usual 2" x 2" leather target and I'm happy and proud to say that I did not miss that target once during my shooting session! Joey is extremely easy going and a pleasure to work with. Can't recommend him or his products enough!

Joey has more pics posted in the General section, but here's a couple...

ppfront.jpeg

ppback.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Hey. Buddy!! Glad it arrived and your lovin it! I have to agree .. still small enough to get stuck in your pocket like a parasite would ! Haha . Super glad you like the materials also!! Thank you for the review!! .. hope she brings you lots of fun my friend

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts