Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ! .. well I have been casting resins for a while recently .. and I am happy with the way this one turned out ! .. the resin is made with stabalized chola cactus resin that I cut from the desert... it is backed with 3mm ghost black g10 .. solid brass pin .. and matching brass lanyard sleeve .. hope you guys like it ! :)
325fd555926e28bc3a1f4d02457254e6.jpg
0d86d58c6f9b23e0717f99a6603a0f0b.jpg
2364735e2a06ad6263a30a8a743b7090.jpg
bc701e6fa17e6470cbb5fec2023d0b13.jpg
c06c99a4577bc5597701e029ece5518b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow Joey! You're making it really hard to convince myself I don't need another one. That's gorgeous!

Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk - Please forgive any typos.
Haha ! Thanks my friend .. it was a fun 1 to build ! .. all u gotta do is say the word man! :)

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow... that turned out really beautiful! Might be my new favourite ...and you might have to save some of that resin slab for me... (before Crazy Canuck claims it all!!! lol)
Hey my friend! :) .. sure thing! .. I can always make more of we have to !! ;) ... new favorite!!?? Wow that's awesome!! :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Wow... that turned out really beautiful! Might be my new favourite ...and you might have to save some of that resin slab for me... (before Crazy Canuck claims it all!!! lol)
Hey my friend! :) .. sure thing! .. I can always make more of we have to !! ;) ... new favorite!!?? Wow that's awesome!! :)

Yup!!! Your green chola resin LBS has always been my favourite but this new resin you've cast has a transluscent organic quality to it that I just love! And the fact that you bothered to stabilize the chola that you used shows you care about getting hybrid resin scales done right! Two thumbs up!!!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Yup!!! Your green chola resin LBS has always been my favourite but this new resin you've cast has a transluscent organic quality to it that I just love! And the fact that you bothered to stabilize the chola that you used shows you care about getting hybrid resin scales done right! Two thumbs up!!!
Flat out awesome my friend :) .. thank you very much .. I truly take pride in doing the best job I can

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Aww mister fancy pants eh J5 that’s straight up awesome with u making your own res I can see some sweet stuff to come ! Let’s see one with a red devil or 5 diamonds and couple sinkers in it lol just joking that LBS is sweet bro

·
Registered
185 Posts
It would be neat to see a lichtenberg and resin build. I am currently working on something myself with the set up, but think it would be perfect for your style. I can even share on how to build your own machine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts