Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ! .. my buddy leo is staying with us for a few weeks .. he is a great builder from mx .. he will have a couple for sale on here in the next few weeks .. this is the first one .. he asked me to post here .. and he soon will be joining the group .. she calls this design the LMF .. fits the hand great .. and the craftsmanship is next to none ! Thanks for looking .. if your interested in this frame .. PM me
056ba76c78c8d50cf8fe305282ac0c51.jpg
a77543bba4c2428a427dafa1c1d83f78.jpg
c79b0497a8bba4dd4e9f0ae99ab2a993.jpg
4f0e9fcb011e5fd92f138b9f6e688a2f.jpg
2cc427997b1f56df34cffd22708c44e7.jpg
fb484cfbdb2f09ae082abd3d171c2d12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Very nice clean work!!! I can see why some would call it a Chalice but it's not exactly the same because the curve/yoke for the belly of the fork is different and should result in a lower torque hold. Still, I think it might be fair to call it a "modified Chalice" (but with enough of a difference to warrant its own name)... There is only so much we can do with a simple symmetrical frame anyway... every frame tends to look like something else someone else has done before and I like what Leo did with this one! Good stuff!!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I wouldn't call it a chalice, but the end of the handle is clearly "chalicy" ???? Anyway, its not an insult, the chalice is one of the best frames in existence!

Reactions: hoggy

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I call this frame..... Chalice Very very beautiful btw! Nice combination of black and green!
Ya man .. his work is top notch for sure .. trying to get him over here .. cracker of a shot also! . He said he actually was inspired by the LBS with this frame .. the tips are the same width as the LBS and the handle .. I guess a bit chalice :)

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice clean work!!! I can see why some would call it a Chalice but it's not exactly the same because the curve/yoke for the belly of the fork is different and should result in a lower torque hold. Still, I think it might be fair to call it a "modified Chalice" (but with enough of a difference to warrant its own name)... There is only so much we can do with a simple symmetrical frame anyway... every frame tends to look like something else someone else has done before and I like what Leo did with this one! Good stuff!!
I agree completly my friend! .. it shoots well .. I have one myself :) .. you are so good at explaining stuff .. I am terrible hahaha ;) .. this one was inspired by the LBS leo says .. he is a cracker shot man .. I have got lucky and won a few challenges.. but he is on my tail !! Lol .. good fun having him here .. he said thanks for the words man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts