Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
aka CYBORG
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom Mule by Bugs Brew. Alu core, black spacers, tiger stripe maple, brass pins. 3 1/4 x 5 1/4. Excellent condition.

$65 Paypal, includes ContUS mailing.

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
4,818 Posts
Custom Mule by Bugs Brew. Alu core, black spacers, tiger stripe maple, brass pins. 3 1/4 x 5 1/4. Excellent condition.

Oh my. I've wanted a Custom Mule forever!! I imagine by the time my wife gets done pointing out that I can only shoot one at a time this little sweetheart would be long gone!!....tick tock, tick tock, tick tock........

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
aka CYBORG
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Oh my. I've wanted a Custom Mule forever!! I imagine by the time my wife gets done pointing out that I can only shoot one at a time this little sweetheart would be long gone!!....tick tock, tick tock, tick tock........

I've had some success with the argument - 'Hey, they're waaaaay cheaper than custom pistols' ... if that doesn't fly, maybe buy her a Ninja Air Cooker. :iono:

·
aka CYBORG
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Mule has a new owner ... thanks all.

Reactions: MOJAVE MO

·
Premium Member
3,875 Posts

If I decide to sell it I'll pm you first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Saw this late and was initially bummed I missed it but after taking a good long look, I realize it's a mule dressed up as an SPS and should really belong to CJW... It's going to a good home for sure. Looking forward to seeing it pop up as CJW's frame of the day!!!

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
That is so beautiful. I wish I had read this before the new owner.

I can survive the financial dispute because I do most of our cooking...."Hey, it is cheaper than the air fryer you never bought me tonyour dinner."

·
Mojave Mo
4,818 Posts
Saw this late and was initially bummed I missed it but after taking a good long look, I realize it's a mule dressed up as an SPS and should really belong to CJW... It's going to a good home for sure. Looking forward to seeing it pop up as CJW's frame of the day!!!
Because a 'true mule' has snar-wrap 'holes' and not tube slots?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Because a 'true mule' has snar-wrap 'holes' and not tube slots?

Is that what you call those little holes within the band grooves? Well the mule as designed by Toddy has that and I see many faithful reproductions with that feature. I still think this is every bit a mule though... but it just has SPS like features? I guess it's the tube slots coupled with the placement of the pins that makes it reminiscent of an SPS to me... maybe it's just me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts