Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I finished up a sweet custom Pocket Parasite and it is now with its new owner in England ! .. This one is in modified dementions! . it is 95mm wide . has 20mm tips . i was asked to add a nice piece of colorful petrified wood to the swell and also a flintknapped birdpoint obsidian arrowhead. So i knapped the point.. And added them into a swell in void free crystal clear high impact resin ! . the other swell i used a piece of rrally nice burl maple that i was sent by the owner of this frame a while back . i stabalized and casted it in the very same resin .. The main frame of this build is 3 layers of g10 . brown .. Pink and ivory .. What i was doing with this build was attempting to match the colors with the petrified wood inside the swell . there was also some gray inside the Stone.. So i did a grey inlay for the split back! . custom brass mosiac J5 badge .. White g10 pin and i added a black resin ring around the pin for added charector . .. Thanks for the love bro! .. Thanks for looking everyone!!

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Registered
the clear acrylic palmswells you do are so unique - great job.

Maybe one day you could describe the process of how you mold the acrylic with objects inside it - it would be interesting to see (even better with a few pics of the molding process) of what's "behind the curtain" of Joey's masterpieces ... I think we all would be very interested in seeing how such amazing work is done

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the clear acrylic palmswells you do are so unique - great job.

Maybe one day you could describe the process of how you mold the acrylic with objects inside it - it would be interesting to see (even better with a few pics of the molding process) of what's "behind the curtain" of Joey's masterpieces ... I think we all would be very interested in seeing how such amazing work is done
Thank you so very much man! . i have been contemplating on starting a YouTube channel showing some of what i do! . but i want to get setup right to do a decent production.. We will see how it all goes !

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.