Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
Here is a slingshot I started probably over a year ago and left laying around before I finally finished it. This is a Custom right hand hold Shamshir slingshot, designed by Asa Wilson. It features a walnut and cherry core, with purpleheart, maple and padauk on the palm and finger swell. Combination of the red and purple and brown with the light cherry and Maple creates a beautiful contrast, making this both a pleasure to shoot and to look at. Brass tube for a lanyard is place at the base of the handle so the the lanyard does not get in the way of your hand gripping the frame.

Asking $150 for this one but I am open to offers. Pm with any questions or offers!
Thanks,
Tony the Slinger

Hand Finger Plant Terrestrial plant Marine invertebrates
Hand tool Leaf Wood Finger Tool
Hand Green Gesture Finger Wood
Finger Wood Pipe wrench Tool Axe
Hand Finger Wood Tool Thumb
Hand Wood Finger Cookie cutter Art
Hand Wood Gesture Finger Insect
Hand Wood Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Finger

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Outstanding, but I will say something and I hope you're not mad on me:

You need better, professional photos for your work. Your own photos are not showing the real beauty of your slingshots.

And I dare to say so cause I own one of your slingshots as a result of a generous giveway of ERdept.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Outstanding, but I will say something and I hope you're not mad on me:

You need better, professional photos for your work. Your own photos are not showing the real beauty of your slingshots.

And I dare to say so cause I own one of your slingshots as a result of a generous giveway of ERdept.
Thank you! I appreciate it, and I do usually try to get better quality pics, especially of my higher end work, but recently I just have not been able to. I will try to get some better pictures soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got some better pictures! This guy is still available! Dm to purchase.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts