Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,927 Posts
I could learn a lesson from your decision to get rd of all but one slingshot. I was fortunate enough that Bill Hays sent me a cast aluminum Ranger from Pro Shot. It fits my hand perfectly. I recently squired a Pocket Ranger and it is a keeper. With my Big Iron I can narrow it down to those three that could do me for life. But sure I will hang unto my Scorpions. I need to advertise a dozen or so slingshots and stop collecting them.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I could learn a lesson from your decision to get rd of all but one slingshot. I was fortunate enough that Bill Hays sent me a cast aluminum Ranger from Pro Shot. It fits my hand perfectly. I recently squired a Pocket Ranger and it is a keeper. With my Big Iron I can narrow it down to those three that could do me for life. But sure I will hang unto my Scorpions. I need to advertise a dozen or so slingshots and stop collecting them.
Cool that you got something that works fer ya. It's hard to find.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If he had a pattern of this one particular slingshot, I'd get 3 more in various other colors.

But, alas, this was a one of kind.

Anyway, if I had more moola, i'd get more, but i just got an Anschutz 3P rifle. End of any other fun for the next year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts