Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,444 Posts
Guys, I have a key of high A, walking stick flute I'd like to sale only, no trades, and US, Canada, Mexico only. ( sorry UK folks )

Custom made from Alaskan Yellow Cedar, with the sweetest and clearest tone, and with a small, sideblown mouthpiece for ease of playing, a feathered wind guard, a leather laced / wrapped handle and a rubber cap to protect the end touching the ground.

I'm asking $325 shipped if anyone's interested. PM me, thanks everyone
b2598fa7f19a1ed7ec7ae68c7590f4a0.jpg
7b6a92700bb5dd3d7d4db82b43ad776b.jpg
031612a8e32beecdf3b052d3042f31eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
Oh man that’s gorgeous! That is unreal Darrell. If I never just bought a guitar that cost 4 x more than my truck I would be all over this! Amazing craftsmanship my friend

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,444 Posts
Not sure how to edit my original post, but wanted to add that this flute wasn't made by me, it's from a good friend of mine, who is a very accomplished flute builder.

I acquired it years ago, just needing to sale it to fund a spindle/ edge sander so I can build some better slings, lol.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys, I have a key of high A, walking stick flute I'd like to sale only, no trades, and US, Canada, Mexico only. ( sorry UK folks )

Custom made from Alaskan Yellow Cedar, with the sweetest and clearest tone, and with a small, sideblown mouthpiece for ease of playing, a feathered wind guard, a leather laced / wrapped handle and a rubber cap to protect the end touching the ground.

I'm asking $325 shipped if anyone's interested. PM me, thanks everyone
b2598fa7f19a1ed7ec7ae68c7590f4a0.jpg
7b6a92700bb5dd3d7d4db82b43ad776b.jpg
031612a8e32beecdf3b052d3042f31eb.jpg

**** PRICE REDUCTION $285 SHIPPED ****

Okay guys, I've reduced this from $325 to $285, and I'll still pay the shipping, which will probably be in the neighborhood of close to 20 bucks because I always insure packages of this value.... Let me know if anyone is interested as this is my rock-bottom price ,thanks guys
US, Canada, Mexico only please.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What is the total length of the flute? Is it sturdy enough to be used for real hiking, or more of a display/play piece?
Yes, it was actually designed to be used as a hiking stick and flute in one, and is very sturdy / strong.
It is 49" OAL, and there is 21" of solid wood shafting below the bottom or lowest tuning hole to the rubber end cap.

It really is one of the best sounding flutes I've played.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BUMP

STILL have this flute, and if someone is seriously interested, send me an offer via PM, and we'll haggle price

1 - 17 of 17 Posts