Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone just thought I'd share a new material I have been using instead of strips of elastic for wrap and tuck. It's a Dan Gong clear ribbon and it works great. For me personally it works better than strips of elastic plus it enables less friction on the bands. I wrap the stuff about 16 times total around the slingshot and it never let's go. It's super super cheap as well, snipersling sells the stuff for 0.80USD for 20 meters of it! I just have a couple rolls as freebies from slingshooting.com.
20210722_183824.jpg 20210722_183831.jpg 20210722_184433.jpg 20210722_184509.jpg 20210722_183936.jpg 20210722_183942.jpg

Premium Member
Are you just getting this in Australia mate this stuffs been on the go for years馃 best stuff going though ain't it comes in any colour aswell 馃幆馃憡馃憣馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you just getting this in Australia mate this stuffs been on the go for years馃 best stuff going though ain't it comes in any colour aswell 馃幆馃憡馃憣馃憤
Nah mate just haven't been game enough to use it to tie my bands to my forks mainly just seen folks use it to tie bands to pouches. Yeah I know I like this transparent colour the best looks real clean.馃憤

Registered
This is my current favorite for tying on pouches. I can see how it would be great for tying bands onto frames but for me / for now left over strips of the band latex work well for that.

Premium Member
Nah mate just haven't been game enough to use it to tie my bands to my forks mainly just seen folks use it to tie bands to pouches. Yeah I know I like this transparent colour the best looks real clean.馃憤
Thats another reason I love it 馃憡馃幆馃憤 looks clean and uniform 馃憣 im really anal about my bandgrooves being perfect and this stuff just tops them right off 馃槏

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is my current favorite for tying on pouches. I can see how it would be great for tying bands onto frames but for me / for now left over strips of the band latex work well for that.
Yeah nice mate馃憤I used to use strips of latex but it was a little annoying having to cut them to how I wanted every time. But you know what they say, don't fix what's not broke馃憣

1 - 12 of 12 Posts