Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just looking for members opinion on both slingshots to help me decide which to buy. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Well, dont ask me, my opinion is that a man needs 4 frames. A Scorpion, an Axiom occularis, a Uniphox, and a Delta Wing ????

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
Um.. get the X6 pom while you're at it... in fact get 3.

The Toucan doesn't suit my style of shooting - so for me it would be the Couger - though its a hefty price for what it is.

So far the Tibetan Antelope and the X6 POM are the 2 Dankung frames I almost always gravitate to.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I initially purchased the "Toucan" at Dankung....it's OK, but I find the frame a little on the thin side in ergonomic terms.

You may want to take a closer look at this particular stainless steel frame, which has a 5 cm inner fork gap, and is very ergonomic for accurate shooting at 10 yards. This design is part of the "chasing dragon" range of slingshots:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Slingshot-Catapult-Hunting-High-Quality-Stainless-Steel-Band-Rubber-Band-Outdoor-Shooting-Game-2019/32982896542.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4ds9knr5

The sight light is a bit of a gizmo for night shooting, but why not? I don't use it personally, and have just attached the supplied standard fiber optic sights on the left hand side fork prong. Some "Precise" red bands (0.7 mm) cut to 23 cm length, 20 to 12 mm taper, a small pouch for 8-9 mm ammo, and your're all set to go for anchor point- type shooting. Much better than the "Toucan" in my opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts