Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,
Has anyone had trouble with dankung shipping ie: bad tracking, poorly addressed packages, having to remove bands (and ship seperatly) from slingshots?, extremely long wait. any info. /experience good or bad helpful, thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
It is coming from China.. Keep that in mind. And unless you paid for the 7 day shipping. I think i've seen a few 18-20 day waits mentioned.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I haven't heard a single bad thing about dankungs customer service and a ton of people on these forums own them. I wouldn't worry about a thing, they are considerably helpful and customer service orientated.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
You might as well resign yourself to a three week wait. Usually it will arrive on the third week. Remember it has to go through customs also. You have to track your package through the Chinese shipper while it is still in China. It will be a while before you can track it while it is over the ocean. It will be untrackable while in U.S. customs, Then about two days before it arrives at your house it will track again. Sometimes one day before you get it. It is not just Chinese tracking, but USPS doesn't really keep the track going until it is right on top of you.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Just received my dankung today, and it arrived is 6 days with the $16.00 shipping option. In the package were two dankungs, ammo pouch and a few sets of spare bands. The dankungs are inseted into a nice, thick plastic envelope. I didn't expect the package till next week, but awesome shipping from China.

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Ive placed 2 orders with them both turned up in 6 days, the only problem I had was the poor packing.
The boxes had just abou fallem to bits by the time they arrived.

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Ive placed 2 orders with them both turned up in 6 days, the only problem I had was the poor packing.
The boxes had just abou fallem to bits by the time they arrived.
unpacked for security check and then packed again by the custom office?
[/quote]

Yes , thats a good point didn't think of that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts