Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
Decided to try one of those Chinese bent-wire, looped-tube frames. It came in yesterday with a few unexpected extras. The frame feels very solid and is not at all uncomfortable to hold. I'm not sure what the tubes they sent are, but they feel pretty stiff for how small they are and the loops were way too short for my draw. I deconstructed the two looped bandsets that came with it and made a set of pseudo tapers with the green microfiber pouches that were included. Fun little shooter. I will likely buy another in the same style and set it up with pseudo tapers as a loaner. Also, just fyi, I will likely be putting that frameless ring thing up for trade, as I don't see myself ever using it.

Wood Gadget Audio equipment Font Cable
Finger Pliers Gadget Wood Thumb
Finger Pliers Wood Thumb Hardwood
Wood Amber Audio equipment Font Gadget

Attachments

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the titanium version of that. and though large, it is very comfy. i made some plugs for it and now it can shoot flats ott or ttf.love mine.
This is a titanium one too. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it is. I started to experiment with the idea of plugs, but I'm really enjoying my set of tubes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.