Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,155 Posts
Thing about the Dankung that I gave away it had some semi-shallow bevels at the top of the loops as well as a couple of little saw cuts at about the 2 o'clock position that were aiming grooves. For some reason I think it was called the Falcon. The Dankung I had before that was more the Traditional Dankung shooter. I was still rookie shooting with looped tubes and a couple of time the tubes slipped out, so I gave that one away in favor of those little tube grooves at the top of the loop. Sorry about the ramble. I keep coming back to this frame because it looks like a very comfortable shape.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This one has little grooves on the front side to keep the tubes in line while shooting. It is a great sling and basically new. Like I said I would keep it but I am trying to get some money together for other things

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
You could get some of those small rubber plugs and set that up to shoot TTF. I've done it on the metal equivalents, and while it's not my preference, it might be worth giving a shot if you do end up keeping it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts