Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to thin out my frames and have the following on offer for sale. Please note these are not banded and will not be.

Number 1: A multiplex reaper style OTT with lanyard. Signature signed by Tim Wram? £12.50 including UK postage

Number 2: Pocket Predator Top Shot can be OTT or tubes. Great frame by Bill Hays which is out of stock on his website and unavailable at present. Not many in the UK so grab a good frame from a household name £17.50 including UK postage.

Number 3: Frame by another slingshot household name, Simple Shot in the USA. This frame is nice in the hand and can be banded TTF and OTT. £15.00 including UK postage

Number 4: Chinese frame with quick tips for TTF applications. £12.50 including UK postage

Number 5: Chinese 'star' frame in OTT. Has a nice wieght to it with the G10/Micarta style finish and solid core. £12.50 including UK postage

Number 6: A lovely OTT multiplex frame for a left handed shooter. The frame is nice and light and very ergonomic. £12.50 including UK postage

I will consider postage outside of the UK, however I would have to calculate shipping individually so please get in touch if interested.

Also I would be happy to do the whole lot as a job lot for £65 including UK postage if someone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do the tips adjust or rotate on #4?
They are pretty solid if I am honest. They have an Allen bolt on the inside of the fork gap which tightened the outside.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 & 4 still available

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.