Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always on the lookout, finally found a fallen Holly tree and got two big forks..here's the first.
400grit so far have a couple of tool marks to deal with then down to 2000.. Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stellar work as always! I love this frame shape of yours... What do you call it btw? As for those Opinels... they were made to be modded and customised! Here is mine pictured below with forced patina on carbon steel :)

3f54ec59e8bef815f7f5e92a20eff271.jpg
Very cool job..this is definitely something I'm going to try..I'm thinking a matching catty.
Cheers buddy it's called the fox ????

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Stellar work as always! I love this frame shape of yours... What do you call it btw? As for those Opinels... they were made to be modded and customised! Here is mine pictured below with forced patina on carbon steel :)

3f54ec59e8bef815f7f5e92a20eff271.jpg
Very cool job..this is definitely something I'm going to try..I'm thinking a matching catty.
Cheers buddy it's called the fox
Oops... duh... How did I miss that "Fox" in the title!?

·
Mojave Mo
5,156 Posts
For one second I was thinking that cranking out a beauty like this would be simpler than the stuff I have been trying to maul together!
What is the story on your see-through rasp? I thought I knew my manual tools....no comprende? Mo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts