Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've become fond of shooting as a sport for a while now. I just bought a wonderful CO2 Winchester Replica and while browsing the gunshop I ran into the foundation of my excitement for shooting: slingshots! As kids we used to build them ourselves and they had hardly enough power to knock over an empty can but I've read some impressive stories about "slingshots for grown-ups" while fossicking around these forums.
So I will continue to study the art of slingshooting and maybe buy a ready-made before trying to fix one up myself. By the way (I know there's a forum search, just out of curiosity) are the trumark types recommendable?

Thanks for reading and greetings from Berlin,
zille.

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
I personally stand by anything Trumark. But to be honest like most here I shoot a nice wooden slingshot with flat bands. I highly recommend A+ slingshots or a Flatband Ergo.

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
I think that the best large scale commercial slingshots are made by Saunders Archery. They have 4 flat band models. I recommend the Hawk, the Falcon II and the Wrist Rocket Pro. I sell after market band sets to fit the Saunders flat band slingshots without damaging the cam tips. I have several posts here in the Vender Classifieds and there are several other fine custom makers with post there also. -- Tex

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you very much, I will read into that...after studying here, I came to the insight that assembling one by myself is a great part of the experience...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.