Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Looks great! I have a bamboo cutting board. Just waiting to unpack my new scroll saw and get cutting.
Thank you. I think a scroll saw is going on my birthday list, snapped two coping sawb blades getting around the bottom curve lol

Just been looking back at your first bamboo build and it's a beauty. Looking forward already to seeing your results with a scroll.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,726 Posts
really nice OPFS @AKA Forgotten..........Love Bamboo

You can clean / dress up that lanyard hole a good bit by using a Dremel, with a 3/8" tapered / conical

stone bit, and kind of " burn in " ( it will smoke, so do outdoors ) a chamfer around the hole.

That'll also help give the hole a smoother edge so it doesn't wear on the lanyard cord. :D

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
First of all a huge apology guys, don't know how ai missed your posts but always much appreciated ????

Good job there mate
Many thanks

Yeah you'll love the scroll saw.
Nice pickle buddy!!
It's funny how hard it is to get that little fork gap just right. You did great
That I think was the hardest part and that scroll saw is still on my list aa my birthday isn't until July lol Glad you like it

Another slick build. Really liking what you are making.
Thanks Matt now finished and even shot it today

Well your off and running now looks good now u need a turtle and a pickle bone !
Think those will have to wait until I get my accuracy up to about 12m (49' ish),but cracking idea and sure they will happen lol Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
really nice OPFS @AKA Forgotten..........Love Bamboo

You can clean / dress up that lanyard hole a good bit by using a Dremel, with a 3/8" tapered / conical
stone bit, and kind of " burn in " ( it will smoke, so do outdoors ) a chamfer around the hole.

That'll also help give the hole a smoother edge so it doesn't wear on the lanyard cord. :D
Many thanks. Thought it was finished, but like that idea so just a little touching up left lol

Oh great,now I am tempted to cut up my bamboo cutting board nah,I like it too much for cooking.Nice work!
Thank you. Go on make one, you know you need a new chopping board for cooking really lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts