Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Have made another "W" slingshot today, but this time, I did not use stainless steel.

Instead, I used wrought iron, and saltwater crocodile leather (from an old belt that, ahem, no longer fitted well).

Of course the handle is rotating and ball bearings are used as well. Self centering!

I sanded the iron after spray painting it black, to give it this special "antique" look.

For this design, the black Thera Band is called for. I cut it 24x11x5,5cm, 2 stripes per side. It must be a bit longer because of the "over the top of the ball" method. Lots and lots of power.

This is an entirely different slingshot, but I am quite pleased with it.

Jörg

·
Registered
199 Posts
This is superb, the best looking W to date in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I think that is the most OUTRAGEOUS, FINE,PURTY,BEAUTIFULUST, slingshot/catapult I ever
saw anywhere=DANG= THAT IS NICE=5 stars on that one******
OH HECK MAKE IT 6

Have made another "W" slingshot today, but this time, I did not use stainless steel.

Instead, I used wrought iron, and saltwater crocodile leather (from an old belt that, ahem, no longer fitted well).

Of course the handle is rotating and ball bearings are used as well. Self centering!

I sanded the iron after spray painting it black, to give it this special "antique" look.

For this design, the black Thera Band is called for. I cut it 24x11x5,5cm, 2 stripes per side. It must be a bit longer because of the "over the top of the ball" method. Lots and lots of power.

This is an entirely different slingshot, but I am quite pleased with it.

Jörg

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Jorg,

I am really impressed with all your creative ideas and slingshots. With this one, this is over the top because you have the "artistic" composition of all the pieces perfect. My hat is off to you as I really appreciate creativity. Excellent!!

And as I have noted from commentary you aren't arrogant or egotistical. Keep with it all!

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
The "Dracula" Slingshot! The black color really brings this frame out. Hey ,is someone missing their porch railing? HAH!
Great work as usual Joerg!!!!!!! Flatband

·
Registered
286 Posts
Very nice, JoergS

It's stylish and has a "designer" look about it!

...slingshots in their mitts, Puttin' On The Ritz!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Performs as good as it looks, bonus considering how good it does look!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts