Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Here's a demo showing how I hold and shoot my Happy Snail.

Big shout out to ZAttach for giving me the idea of eyes and to Mr. Muz informing me about the Mantis by Metrograde.

This turned out to be a super fun shooter because of the multiple quick change band set ups and the multiple grips you can shoot it with.

I shoot it with flats, tapered tubes, cocktail flat/tubes, and looped tubes.

Grips:
Haresplitter grip- upright or side/gangsta
Outside/handshake grip
Mantis/hammer grip- upright or side/gangsta

Thanks for checking it out! Sling On!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This snail must be happy because it's accurate
Hey Skropi thanks for checking it out! Yah it really does pretty well. I just have to work on shooting my upright Mantis grip. Sorry bro, this is the thing that kept pulling me away from your challenge! Lol

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
I love the look of this thing! I am curious though, is that a design you have to make from a natural fork, or could you carve it using a block of wood? Very cool design, and I love the versatility.

Reactions: Covert5

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love the look of this thing! I am curious though, is that a design you have to make from a natural fork, or could you carve it using a block of wood? Very cool design, and I love the versatility.
Thanks for the kind words Mikey! I'm pretty sure its carved from a block of wood or carved from a thick enough branch. I'm not sure if it could be made out of a natural unless it kinda had the shape of MojaveMo's stump he used to make his recent handmades. There's a link in my first post of where you can pick one up at. https://slingshotforum.com/topic/113860-the-happy-snail/?hl=%2Bhappy+%2Bsnail

1 - 15 of 15 Posts