Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would there be any interest in an online "Dennis the Menace" shoot like we had at the ECST? Class would be limited to natural slinsghots shooting rocks. Format would probably be five shots at a hanging can from 10m.
Sounds like fun to me!

·
Registered
618 Posts
john mckean the winner of the toilet shoot e mailed a while back and was talking about having another shoot using only naturals and several events around the pittsburg area

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
I'm in.

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
john mckean the winner of the toilet shoot e mailed a while back and was talking about having another shoot using only naturals and several events around the pittsburg area
It's a fun format, for sure! Shooting rocks is a good stress relief for me after target shooting.
I'd like to give credit to Dan ("crapshot") for starting this at last year's ECST and doing a great job with it both this year and last.

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
You know I'm up for anything when it comes to slingshots. The only place I can shoot really (and video it ) is when I get together with the NY crew. So when we get together I'll do a vid and enter for that month or whatever time frame.FUN! Flatband

·
Yeah I'm a predator ... so let's go huntin
188 Posts
I'm in.. I've got a couple Rock Slingers..
Kip

·
Super Genius
337 Posts
i'm totally in!!!
sounds like a good time to break in my Coal Miner, hahhaha

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DtM is off to a good start!
Top score so far is 6, I know alot of you guys can beat that.
Let's see it!

·
Super Genius
337 Posts
wat is the scoring system? is it just 5 shots at a can from 10m? or consecutive hits? just wanna know before i assault some cans! or at least assault hte air right next to them

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
The rules are in the rules post. Open format targets, natural with rocks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts