Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found another small piece of desert ironwood when I cleaned up the shop today.

Could not resist, I had to do something with it!

So I made a grip for the Cougar. Had to change the metal outline a bit, as the wood was not wide enough for the full grip. But it came out really nice!

This is a one-of-three-hundred Limited Edition Cougar now.

Jörg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't wait to get my Cougar. It's probably on a plane coming across the ocean right now. I've got really big hands so I may try your mod Jeorge. what a great slingshot and what a great idea.

thanks,

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
i get my joerg sprave cougar tomarrow! i will deffinitly write a review after a good ammount of shots...
that looks verry nice like always

·
Registered
54 Posts
jorg, you really need to stop all this madness, i mean, what are we suppose to do to compete with your work!?
haha, but really jorg, great stuff! i, as im sure many other members are also, am always astounded by your work.

how are the handles fitted though? not simply an epoxy or glue, or is that all?

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
A big improvement!
Hey Dan,
When you get my Cougar, If you want to do something like that with it -- I will be more that willing to pay whatever you want. Seriously.
[/quote]

Well, yeah sure, it's not hard.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
The perfect blend between the classic stylings of the Milbro and the modern dynamics of the Chinease Dankungs, truly stunning - I love it! How much are they retailing for? I simply must have one

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have sent the Desert Ironwood Cougar off to Tom (Bunnybuster), as a gift, and I sure hope he will have fun with it.

Jörg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts