Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful wife of 40 years died suddenly of Metastatic Cancer two weeks ago on September 1st ... alone in a hospice while I was in a hospital next door for a week with heart problems. A nephew flew in from Miami to help with arrangements but had to leave last week.

I'm alone in an apartment I can no longer afford and will have to downsize very soon ... meanwhile I'm trying to grieve and process this insane chain of events - not even 3 months ago she was asking - "What would you like for dinner Hon?"

I need to raise money quickly and am offering these two new frames at my cost - the LE LT Scout has half a dozen rounds through it (absolutely no damage - $90 shipped) and the custom order PP G10 Ranger has never been shot - $100 shipped. I apologize for being so desperate for help but a bomb has gone off in my life and I'm trying to hang on. My email address for PayPal is - [email protected]

Thank you in advance and God Bless.

Alfred E.M., aka Ward
Scissors Tool Hand tool Wood Font
Scissors Tool Hand tool Wood Font .

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,935 Posts
Ward I am truly sorry for your loss brother, I can’t imagine what you’re going through and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

I wish I had the extra funds to get either of these slings; but I just don’t right now.

Darrell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ward I am truly sorry for your loss brother, I can’t imagine what you’re going through and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

I wish I had the extra funds to get either of these slings; but I just don’t right now.

Darrell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Darrell,
Your kind thoughts are very much appreciated. Just when you think you have things figured out ... I'm the one with a decade of health problems and assumed I would pass first, and planned accordingly ... she was always so strong and her smile would light up a room. Please everyone, give your spouse some extra love while you can.
W.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
45guy (Rob Orta) ... a man I've never met is buying both frames. Likewise, treefork sent a generous gift. This slingshot forum includes some true spiritual giants, and that is very apparent in words and deeds ... I'm humbled and so grateful. I hope I can somehow return the kindnesses when needed.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’m so sorry to hear this, Ward. Me and my family will be praying for you.
Thank you Shane. She was loved by everyone ... at my medical appointments, doctors & nurses would enter and say Hi to me but would hug her ... she was very special, a gift from God.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Ward, I’m so very sorry for your loss. It’s just a terrible thing. Please know I’ll be praying for you as well and if I can figure out a way to help, I will. You were the first person on this forum to ever help me and I’ve always appreciated that so much. Blessings, my friend.
In kindness,
-RC

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ward, I’m so very sorry for your loss. It’s just a terrible thing. Please know I’ll be praying for you as well and if I can figure out a way to help, I will. You were the first person on this forum to ever help me and I’ve always appreciated that so much. Blessings, my friend.
In kindness,
-RC
Many thanx Ryan, you've always been a positive soul. I know prayers are real and that's what I cherish.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts