Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My condolences to you and your family Alfred, I hope you can find comfort in this devastating time
[/Q
Thank you, it all happened so fast during a flurry of other activity ... not much chance to be still yet.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i am so very sorry for your lossin this heartbreaking time,know that me and mine are Praying for you and yours.
God Bless,you are not alone
steven
Thank you Steven, I needed to hear that.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I am extremely sorry to hear about your sudden loss, and my thoughts are with you in this difficult time. I don't know how it works in the US, but here in Europe you would be entitled to financial help from social services to help paying for the apartment rent and other essential needs.

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
984 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Please stay in touch and let us know how we can help. God bless you.

·
Super Moderator
6,606 Posts
Ward, I can't imagine the pain you are going through. My heart felt sympathy and my prayers go out to you and yours. God Bless.

·
Mojave Mo
5,014 Posts
Ward. Please remember to take care of yourself. Find your warrior self and hydrate and consume a few calories. With losing your love of 40 years it is too easy to go a week or more without even a piece of gum or a sip of water. Also keep us updated on anything you want to share or vent about. The next part of this journey hurts but you can share the pain with all of us. Of this I am certain. Peace, Mo.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I am extremely sorry to hear about your sudden loss, and my thoughts are with you in this difficult time. I don't know how it works in the US, but here in Europe you would be entitled to financial help from social services to help paying for the apartment rent and other essential needs.
Thank you brother, I've begun looking into some of those services.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Me and mine are keeping you in our thoughts. Stay strong Brother. You need anything let's us know

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk
So kind, thank you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Please stay in touch and let us know how we can help. God bless you.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've been thinking a lot about you since I read this post, and I'd like to offer more help than just my words and thoughts - it's become conventional for me over the years to donate when times are hard for my family, friends, and in particular, friends who have moved further than a days drive away. It's common for someone to start a "GoFundMe" or other such crowdfunding for this, and while I don't think I'm that person for you, I would be happy to donate through whatever pathway you need (be it PayPal, a check in the mail etc), and I'm sure that of those who have posted here, there are those who would also like to help you.

... With that said, can someone start such a donation page? Or if you are comfortable sharing your PayPal name on here, I for one would be happy to help.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Thank you Mike.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts