Slingshots Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
So sorry to hear this from one of our slingshot buddies. You will be in all our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you Chris ... please know how much that means to me.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Wow ❤
We're really praying for you Ward, it's the toughest of times for you brother, God Bless You and your family thru these times ahead. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other because there will be light at the other end of that long tunnel, but it will take a few months to see a glimpse of the the twilight.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Ward Im so sorry to hear this! My condolences and prayers are for you and your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Tom ... it's the biggest shock of my life - it happened so fast.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Wow ❤
We're really praying for you Ward, it's the toughest of times for you brother, God Bless You and your family thru these times ahead. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other because there will be light at the other end of that long tunnel, but it will take a few months to see a glimpse of the the twilight.
Thanks Reed, I really appreciate your prayers and advice.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
I am very sorry. I will include you in my circle of prayers. God Bless You
Thank you. The support and prayers of forum members has been overwhelming and positive ... I feel tremendous gratitude.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I want to thank all of the thoughtful generous members who have so freely offered prayers, healing thoughts and excellent advice, The gifts have been seriously overwhelming ... just today, four friends pooled a cash gift (Stankard, AppalchiaFlipShooter, sandstorm and cromag) ... and so many before that ... I love you all ... and this old man has never shed so many tears. God bless this special forum and everyone on it.

Yes I've been terribly devastated, but Louise would want me to recover and keep it together. The help from all of you is immeasurable and I thank you with all my heart.

·
Mojave Mo
5,014 Posts
Thinking about you today Wade. My two older kids still live in Vegas and my wife and I were on the phone with them. The truth is knowing the pain you feel in losing your wife makes somebody like me work extra hard to appreciate everyone I love. I hope you are sleeping and breathing and drinking your water. Peace! Mo

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Thanx for the vibes Mo. The triple digits seem to have ended and as you know, in Vegas, that means we switch from tank tops to regular tee shirts for a while. With my 76th birthday around the bend, I'm going through every possession under this roof to evaluate its relevance to that milestone and the state of my health. Of course I want to remain independent as long as possible bc assisted living facilities likely frown on shooting slingshots ... hopefully a positive solution galvanizes by year's end. I'm not much of a cook but Chef Google helps me navigate the basics ... I've followed a simple healthy diet most of life, so no worries there.

You're so right to put extra focus on your loved ones. In Don Henley's chilling words - 'One day you're here, next day you're gone'.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts