Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,517 Posts
I love slingshots, bows, swords...blades in general... and of course going out in the nature.

I am 22(almost 23) and I live with my parents...they think that my passion for all these is stupid and that making them just make me look like a big kid and of course it`s a waste of time.

But this what I like....I don`t like cars or football or other stuff that most people like....I LIKE SLINGSHOTS

What about you? Do you have problems with other people in understanding you?
I am 50 this year and only started shooting slingshots last october when people at work found out and my parents, especially my dad they all laughed at me for playing with a kids toy,so I asked them to hold a paper target in front of their face whilst I took a couple of shots being a toy it should not hurt.None of them volunteered and they dont mention it anymore,I too do not like football and told them so I dont see any skill in kicking a ball 10 inches in size into a goalmouth 6feet high and twelve feet in length wow that is difficult NOT.

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Slingshots are cool but dont bash footy lol.
That is just my opinion on football it's how I feel about it, where I work thats all you here when I started work there the first thing I was asked was what team I supported,why does everyone you meet expect you to support football.My Hobby before slingshots was martial arts and mma and studied this for several years but when I mentioned this to them the response was oh, and that was it they did not want to know, fortunately I have a family and like another forum member dont have or need any freinds to hang around with and am very happy in my own company when im not with the wife.With friends you have to share their problems, been there done that got the trophy,selfish it may seem life is short so live it how you want to not how people expect you to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.