Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
It is only annoying when I have no spares and I need to make one quickly in order to keep shooting, which doesn't happen often, as I always have a spare frame banded up or 1-2 band sets on the ready. Otherwise I like making band sets when I can't shoot anyways. Pour a glass of Jack Daniel's, listen to some good old rock, and band making becomes actually enjoyable!

·
Registered
353 Posts
It keeps my mind entertained for a while. I usually make 30-35 bandsets an hour which last me a month or a bit less.

I prefer making them in big batches , If I made bandsets everyday or weekly it'd be very boring for me.

b7a6cd3a-da12-4e37-b502-248da6cb5acb.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
It's a love/hate thing. When I do go at it, 50 sets at a time (a whole roll). Outside of that, I couldn't be bothered. Luckily, as a high end frame builder, I never have to send a band set with the frame. Most people who buy off me, already have a personal preference and don't need a band set with the frame.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Definitely not enjoy, but less than hate.

Reactions: MakoPat and Tag

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I suppose I'm sort of torn, I think @Tag put it best for me 'good once I get started'. But I'm like that with most sling stuff other than shooting haha, like rolling clays or ammo collecting.

Reactions: MakoPat and Tag
1 - 20 of 28 Posts