Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
I like random distances and heights. Woods courses are my favorite. The mental challenge of working out distances and curvature helps my mind exhaust itself and go to sleep. That being said, my catchbox in my basement never moves. :slap:

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I like random distances and heights. Woods courses are my favorite. The mental challenge of working out distances and curvature helps my mind exhaust itself and go to sleep. That being said, my catchbox in my basement never moves. :slap:
I usually hang mine from a beam, unless I'm after grouping, after first shot it's a swinging moving target ????

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
I wish I had a place like you are referring to Bigdh2000 in the woods.
I have some space in the back yard for about five targets, but they are all shot from the back of the house and make the neighbors nervous. I love the woods courses at all the tournaments. Several local (Georgia) shooters have nice land for this stuff and invite me out every so often.

·
Premium Member
11,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Ibojoe I like all the replies, This turned out better than I expected What I was wondering, does anyone change their height in the catchbox. I like the idea of putting plastic spoons in the ground I’m watching my nephew Max today, so putting some spoons in the ground will be perfect for him to shoot his BB gun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts