Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Freezin' my Butt Off
709 Posts
Do any of you know whether it would be ok for me to make some of these to sell? I can't find Doberman Knives to ask him, and the last one he made was in 2015. It's a really awesome design, and I don't want it to die.
Bicycle part Font Revolver Wire Wood

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,160 Posts
Yeah, I guess I will. I'll leave the name the same, and give him credit for the design. I checked to see if the design was patented in the US, and it wasn't. I just wanted to make sure.
If you can make it at least as good as the one in your photo then he should be happy to have you representing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
just checked youtube,his channel is down so i guess he is done,so make away i guess
Yeah, I guess I will. I'll leave the name the same, and give him credit for the design. I checked to see if the design was patented in the US, and it wasn't. I just wanted to make sure.
Did a lil' look around and I say,"Go for it!"

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
That's an excellent shape that I wish were available mainstream - maybe cast by Proshot or as a moulded frame. I would buy it if it were well made.

I think the beauty of the Saleos is in its compact form and aggressive contouring. An original Saleos is high on my want list. I have considered making one just for myself (and hiding it) since it is no longer available but have since settled on working on a modified (mutant!) turtle with scaled-up forks that's gonna be similar in concept as a compact asymmetrical offset handle shooter.

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts