Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some new shoes/socks called the vibram five fingers. vff's for short. i absolutely love them. it truely feels like you barefoot. i can still feel whats underneath me but not enough to where it hurts. they have awsome traction even in the snow and ice we got this morning. they are running shoes, house shoes, yoga shoes, hunting shoes, gym shoes, water shoes, hiking shoes, and even climbing shoes. i think they are just the coolest thing. if you have them or want them ask me about them. and i love them so much i am even buyest to all other shoes now. you have to go and get some of these awsome shoe/socks.

sorry my camera is broken so here is the exact same model i got.
i got the green and grey.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-KSO-Mens.htm

once again these are just awsome shoes.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I have 3 different pair.....my wife threatened me that I have to stop wearing them to the office, as I am a C.P.A.... I relented. They are my go to shoes. I also wear a pair when I train at the gym or do cardio!.... enjoy them . I was one of the first adopters and had them they came out....sure take a ton of sh*t for wearing em by other folks..

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
Ahh yes the minimalist mid-foot runner's godsend. I had a pair a few years ago, beat them to crap from running so much, and then grew out of them. Nonetheless, they were great shoes for my purposes, but I have moved on to Nike Frees as I can comfortable wear them in any where and when situation without a second thought.

Have fun with them....

Cheers - John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.