Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi out there! since my very first slingshot shots as a kid i´ve always had the same problem: the bands on my slingshot would twist several revolutions with every shot. and it was always in the same direction so i ended up with a big ball of twisted rubber after a few shots. ever since i have changed my shooting style several times; also do i try different elastics, but the twisting problem remained. it has even aggravated with the use of thinner flatbands (theraband and the likes...)
it´s simply annoying to stop shooting every second time and untwist the bands... any ideas what i could do?

·
Shooter
688 Posts
i agree im liking tubes a lot atm , but flats are nice , they twist up when shooting , to get rid of the twist fast just get ur 2 finger and thumb and put one on top of the band and one under it then run them back across the band towards the pouch , its easy to sort out

·
See The Target
22,021 Posts
When the ammo is heavy enough and matched to the bands it helps a lot, I shoot OTT and don;t have this problem. If you get a loud slap noise when released you may be over powering your ammo. Should be some what quiet and smooth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts