Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Grandpa Pete
Joined
·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you forum Folks have impressive collections of slingshots. Personally I own 6 or 7 of them. I was wondering if there's anyone out there who only owns, or shoots, one slingshot.

A friend of mine who owned a gun shop was fond of saying "Beware of the man who only owns one gun because he probably is a good shot with it"

GP
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,537 Posts
NOT ALLOWED!!!
 

·
Grandpa Pete
Joined
·
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Y'ALL CALM DOWN. I NEVER SUGGESTED THAT YOU SHOULD ONLY HAVE ONE SLINGSHOT. I WAS ONLY WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO ONLY OWNED ONE SLINGSHOT .

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE ASKED, WHO HAS THE MOST SLINGSHOTS, EH?

I never get offended. I am offended!
OH RAYSHOT, JUST GO COUNT YOUR SLINGSHOTS....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,728 Posts
I know a lot of you forum Folks have impressive collections of slingshots. Personally I own 6 or 7 of them. I was wondering if there's anyone out there who only owns, or shoots, one slingshot.

A friend of mine who owned a gun shop was fond of saying "Beware of the man who only owns one gun because he probably is a good shot with it"

GP

I only have one. Tried to win another but lost to an adman..;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,013 Posts
Does shooting one PFS 95% of the time and one Gapper the rest (5%) of the time count.

I do have three others that are not banded two of them i have not shot in 4 years. The other one has been used about a year ago for a bit then put away again. Thinking i might sell the three im not using soon. Reason ive not sold them all this time is i wont give Pay Pal my banking info so no way of getting money. They only have my credit card.

No point in hanging on to stuff i dont use. Im not a collector type.
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top