This past summer a friend lost his dog in a tragic way. His dog raided the garbage and found a potato chip bag and went about trying to get the crumbs out. She got her head all the way in. Then what happens is that her breathing caused a vacuum within the bag and it shrank down and she suffocated. He came home to find her lying dead on the floor. I've worked in animal hospitals for almost 15 years and had never heard of this happening. Tonight my wife got a phone call from her nephew and was told that his family dog died tonight the same way! The whole family came home to the horror of finding their dog suffocated with a popcorn bag trapped on his head. Please keep this in mind and be very careful about keeping bags away from your beloved pets! Please share this info with your family and friends.