Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having some fun with Monroe’s and Shane’s template Dorian first time I seen it I liked it thanks guys for posting a print . So I have a bamboo cutting board for a core and some oven roasted mahogany with bamboo pins finished in tung oil . Still trying to get the hang of taper of the swells have a glue line on the top part driving me bananas. More I tried to get it gone more I lost swells need change up my game plan on next frame . Funny thing I think it looks like a guppy sideways lol or I am just a goofy Canuck. Thanks for looking guys and not sure I am calling this done but it’s done for today

Attachments

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Nice buddy awesome colours
Sent from my X24_EU using Tapatalk
Thanks old boy :) ya definitely has some colour range with all the laminate pieces can not wait try it out . Hey figured if it doesn't shoot well I turn it into a fishing lure ;-)
Big treble on the lanyard hole

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks old boy :) ya definitely has some colour range with all the laminate pieces can not wait try it out . Hey figured if it doesn't shoot well I turn it into a fishing lure ;-)
lol yup they don't bite we snag em haha just joking thanks John

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Steve I was thinking that I used a lot clamp because I used the quick dry stuff and never got the glue that got squeezed out in time . The stuff kicks fast it’s actually flaking off my gloves before I got my line set . I have a love hate with the gorilla glue because once u add water u can never see the line up marks grrr . I try a Q tip next round

Attachments

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
lol yup they don't bite we snag em haha just joking thanks John
Same buddy joking nice frame man

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.