Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this tiny slingshot of eabay, It has the bark on the handle with a twist all the way down it, it is tiny but thats about it, it hits with a sting in its tail, i love it, and what a price, 99p no one else bid, but i think that was down to the photo of it he put up, it also has a rubber fell to the whole thing, here it is, cheers jeff

THE BEE

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I have looked at that type of slingshot a couple of times, there are some very classy looking ones that go for little of nothing, but I wasn't sure about the construction and shipping to the US is a bit steep. How are the tubes attached by the way?
PS very nice looking little slingshot you've got!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have looked at that type of slingshot a couple of times, there are some very classy looking ones that go for little of nothing, but I wasn't sure about the construction and shipping to the US is a bit steep. How are the tubes attached by the way?
PS very nice looking little slingshot you've got!
Its a leather over the top shooter, and the string is waxed, it is a Ash fork, with a teak fininish, even the spiral through the bark is teak finished, it has a lovely leather poach, (i wish i could get that leather), It will fit right in with my slingshots, it will take space in your pocket, has to be one of my fav, ones, cheers jeff

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice eBay find, shot in the foot! I can't believe you picked it up for that price?!

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Way to go Chief! Looks like a fun shooter!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts