Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Freezin' my Butt Off
676 Posts

Footwear Sky Cloud Plant Mountain

Looks like I'll be able to make it to the 2019 ECST! I'm going to be really honing in my accuracy, and am going to try to get as many badges as I can this winter. I'm trying to decide between shooting frameless at the tournament, or using my carbon fiber and G10 Tactical. I'm definitely going to use tubes though. Flats just feel wrong on that frame. Come to think of it, I do have some linatex coming, and I just might use some thin straight cut bands. I haven't ever shot that stuff before, so I'm pretty excited to see how it performs. I'm also thinking about starting a small slingshot business, making slingshots out of carbon fiber and the like. I won't be building them out of G10 though, that stuff destroys my scroll saw blades. Making slingshots will give me something to do during the winter when I'm not practicing, or doing schoolwork. My dad is planning on getting some snow machines this year, so hopefully I will be able to do that too.

Cheers,
The Norseman

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.