Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Here is a few. Sorry I only stopped shooting to grab some pics for about 30-45 min. I can't help it.....the sound of bands slapping, cans crushing, steel pinging, cardboard thwacking, glass breaking....it just calls to you.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
7,194 Posts
Gotta love Mikey! Fast shooter and an accurate shooter with a personality as big as Pennsylvania!!!!!!!

Reactions: jodigirl

· Premium Member
2,915 Posts
I always wondered what my shooting form looked like, but have been too lazy to photo or video myself...thanks quarter!
Happy to help.

You know, looking through all these pictures and the pictures btoon had on his phone, you can really see the similarities in form between the best shooters. A big thing seems to be the alignment of the elbow to the bands. Ray and Blue are rock solid straight lines. Most of the best seem to have this form pretty well down, with the exception of the butterfly/partial butterfly guys. They hang low, naturally.

Maybe Toon can throw a couple of these up.

This obviously isn't a new discovery, but it is really neat to see in photos.

· Registered
5,028 Posts
Here are a few pics I managed to snap. There was not much on my mind other than slingshots slingshots slingshots... And with the phone in the pocket... that was one less slingshot I could carry! (These were taken at the NCA side match clay shoot)

Plant Tree People in nature Grass Recreation
Footwear Plant Shoe Shorts Tree
Plant Tree Hat People in nature Grassland

Jeans Shorts Shoe Plant Musical instrument
Plant Tree People in nature Hat Cap

Attachments

· Premium Member
1,468 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.