Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts

WHAT UP FOLKS!!

Here I am again, showing you one more of my humble (and funny) creations.

this is the second of four parts in a series that began with that infamous "EL JAIBON LOCO" (I think it will be a animal/bug series)

is, as I mentioned on previous occasions, I started to clean up my area of work / fun, because the wife was starting to get a little grumpy with the disorder and chaos.

and in the process found several pieces of wood that I had thrown as waste (small pieces, or pieces with cracks, you know, waste)

from there is this whole "SERIES OF BUGS"

anyway, here is the second delivery of the series

El Alacran
(the scorpion ... sounds a little funny in Spanish, in English sounds like something tactic, or weapon of mass destruction, and that's not what we want, right?)

but first a song to get in the mood

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

and now the pics.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got a little crazy with the file work and carving, but in the end, I was surprisedwith the result, is a fork that can be grabed by both sides and ambidextrous, i don´t know hou to explain this... but soon I will show some pictures illustrating this point.

I very much appreciate your kind comments Mr. ZPD-189

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Chaneke, you continue to amaze us with your beautiful hand carved creations. You do justice to that beautiful piece of wood. Thanks for sharing your work amigo.
Philly

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hit the right spot, isn´t?

knew that this track was going to pluck the strings, sensei Chepo, just strolling thecallus!!

MUCHAS GRACIAS MIDNITE MARAUDER AND PHILLY!!

the most bizarre thing ... is that these pieces of wood were about to go straight in to the trash.

these are some of the things that make us think about the mysteries of life and the universe, right?

(do not pay much attention to my words without meaning, I'm half tripping cause´ of anti-flu drugs... feeling kind´a dizzy
)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
very nice work! i love it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Really nice=fine job=Great

WHAT UP FOLKS!!

Here I am again, showing you one more of my humble (and funny) creations.

this is the second of four parts in a series that began with that infamous "EL JAIBON LOCO" (I think it will be a animal/bug series)

is, as I mentioned on previous occasions, I started to clean up my area of work / fun, because the wife was starting to get a little grumpy with the disorder and chaos.

and in the process found several pieces of wood that I had thrown as waste (small pieces, or pieces with cracks, you know, waste)

from there is this whole "SERIES OF BUGS"

anyway, here is the second delivery of the series

El Alacran
(the scorpion ... sounds a little funny in Spanish, in English sounds like something tactic, or weapon of mass destruction, and that's not what we want, right?)

but first a song to get in the mood

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

and now the pics.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is she your sister??? CUÑADO?!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you naughty little boy!!

goloso el muchacho!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just doing my best... and having a lot of fun!!! mr. john-boy

cheers mate!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.