Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

as you will read the title, this model, wich I consider a very basic, easy to make and quite functional.

my latest models started to become smaller and smaller every time. and I really like small and ergonomic forks , but occasionally every one returns to the roots.

thats why I did this regular size model, using of basic and traditional techniques, even a not so pretentious structure.

with an appearance somewhat "old school". (burning stuf!)

is the first time that I make the attachment lines on this way, because this time, the type of tie is not as elaborate. I'll probably do with elastic bands.

certainly a model of rugged, well-separated poles, and comfortable grip

Anyway, here I leave some pictures for consideration.

thanks for watching.

Reactions: strikewzen

·
Registered
126 Posts
THis burnt optic rocks. The splint you put in the hole is a good idea too. Have to get my hands on some of those.

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Yep, I agree, very nice work! -- Tex

·
A Can's Worst Nightmare
152 Posts
you never cease to amaze us with each new frame! great work!!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
hola Maestro Chaneke ,comentas que es muy simple el modelo , yo no lo creo , me gusta muchisimo el equilibrio y simetria , los poros de la madera parecen lluvia .
un abrazote , Viva esa mi patria chica .

·
Registered
884 Posts
CHANEKE,
Sometimes, I just wonder how you get to do these kind of beauties. You really know how to get the best out of wood and just keep going and going.
I have no idea of the kind of wood you used, but is looks amazing to me.
Just one thing... do not stop amazing us with your wood skills. Simplemente fantastico. Saludos.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
first of all, thank you guys, I really appreciate your kind and generous comments.

strikewsen, howard, marcus sr., texshooter, dayhicker-grandpa, ace, justplainduke, martin, mckee, : thank you for your comments, it´s always good to read your lines.

kiss: I already have a few forks that I want to sell, I've recently sold some forks in my country and I have some special requests on hold, because unfortunately, my job and family activities do not allow me to devote much time to this slingshot thing.

I hope soon to have a little more time to stuctured a sales system that allows me to sell my pieces out of Mexico.

I appreciate your kindness and consideration for my work.

alfshoter: muchas gracias, mi hermano!, ahora que lo mencionas, si parece lluvia, y la madera es rosamorada quemada. siempre es bueno ver comentarios hispanos. saludos y OLÉ!

tastelikesnozberries: sometime soon this will be one of the models that I´m gonna put up for sale, not just this piece, but an almost exact copy.... maybe, who knows?

charles: compact??? this is a monster!! for my standards, this is a really big model, I personally prefer the much more compact models, right now I feel very comfortable shooting the model "deja-v"... really diggin' it big time!!

and xidoo: compadre!! your comments always make me blush. ...LOL

thank you, my brother.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts