Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me introduce my first fork of the year. (I started with 5 but I've only finished one)

Rosamorada wood.
slightly inked.
polished and linseed oil.

I planned to put a clever name on this, but a friend told me "OOORALE!! parece un jaibón loco!!" ("hey! it looks like a big crazy crab!! ")

so... the name fits.

small, comfortable, fun, effective.

while I was cleaning my working space, I found a small cut of wood with some cracks ... its dimensions were too small to have a good fork from it.

but one thing led to another ... and ended with this, I thought about doing an extension with paracord ... But this lanyard loop just did the job well, as you can see, it may be used without much effort on the fingers, "hand-friendly"

is the first time I put a metal lanyard hole, it was very interesting process. I had lots of fun during the making of this piece.

I hope you enjoy it.

please do not copy my stuff! (just kidding)

[/size]

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Looks great to me!! Well done!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
So fine, and the sheen on that wood is just fantastic. Very creative. I think this is your most beautiful carving yet!

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Beautiful workmanship.

Philly

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Beautiful work and very original. I really like it and I bet it's a great pocket shooter!

Your slingshots are always very good and look forward to seeing more of them in the future.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
Great looking shooter ! Fine craftsmanship and I like the lanyard hole too.

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
Again, you flirt with perfection, that slingshot has a fine silhouette.....and the color is gorgeous....

Como siempre, me encanta tu resorteras, cada uno es nuevo y emocionante. Seguir haciendo ellos y seguir compartiendo, me gusta tu estilo compadre!

Great original design and a good name for it as well. As Jmp said, can't wait to see more from you in the future

Cheers - John

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Wooooooooooooouuuuuuuuurale con El jaibón bravero jajaja!

I tell you brother!

Carefully distinguishes you in your creations, I really like describinga symmetrical pattern. and combined with the lightweight purplepink because you feel you're pulling with the pure hand lol!

Follow the paths of the forks. a hug brother!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.