Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,313 Posts
Well today I got something very special in the mail. A genuine first production model (Kentucky Coffee Bean) Element Pocket Shooter from Performance Catapults. I been around a lot of slingshots and own a lot of slingshots and LOVE all slingshots but this one is really something. Just holding it you can tell a lot of care went into the crafting of this piece. The weight,finish,feel and overall appearance of this frame is nothing short of excellent. I couldn't shoot it outside yet ( I did rig up a nice set of 30 gauge Med Latex folded tapered bands and did take a few shots inside at a pillow-don't tell the wife!!) man it felt good. I like the small size and the weight and just the general feel of the frame. A wonderful shooter from a great craftsman. I'll shoot it more to give a full evaluation but based on a few "Pillow" shots,The EPS rocks!!! Flatband

· Registered
4,535 Posts
Hey the size is not what I thought. Perhaps I missed Jim's post on the size of his "Element". I thought they were the same size as one I purchased from him at Alverton. I have found, at least so far, not as favorable to the bigger size. But this size is more mainstream of what I'm seeing people and me use.

Good decision Jim. Maybe you are making different sizes but this one, nice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.